Tuesday, December 13, 2011

10 Things I Love about my Kids

1. They are the empathetic and non-judgemental people…. The first ones to be friends with the new kid.

2. They will eat almost anything. I have never had a problem with picky eaters. It getting them not to eat that is the challenge.

3. They both enjoy watching and playing hockey. It has given them character and athleticism.

4. They laugh at my jokes. I think they are the only people who think I’m funny.

5. They understand my crazy job and my need for sleep, food and caffeine.

6. They know when I’m grumpy and when to get me sleep, food or caffeine…without me even asking. Good survival instincts if you ask me.

7. They haven’t inherited many of my body issues and walk around naked whenever possible. This applies mainly to Molly, who frequently reports “I am AWESOME!”

8. They are resilient and adaptive. This year has involved many huge life changes. They have both handled it with grace and humour.

9. They can fart and belch as though it were an Olympic sport.

10. They love me back.

1 comment:

  1. YOur kids aer awesome. And you are part of their awesomeness : )

    ReplyDelete